Affordable Ultrasound Breast Scan
Affordable Ultrasound Breast Scan
Ultrasound breast scan assists in diagnosing lumps or other abnormalities found during a mammogram or physical examination. More details can be provided about your condition for future follow-ups, and breast cancer screening can also be done at the same time.
Ultrasound tests are safe, mostly non-invasive and relatively low-cost. It allows your doctor to produce images of internal organs within your body with no radiation, which makes it a safer and lower-risk option.
Want to skip the queue at the polyclinic? We are a one-stop health screening centre equipped with Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound scans for your medical examination and full body check up.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
Why Use Us?
|Ultrasound Breast with Mammogram||$240.00|
*Prices are before GST and subject to GST.
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Generally, you are encouraged to consult our doctor if you are a walk-in patient without any referrals. This is recommended because the results require contextual interpretation and follow up. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
How Do I Prepare?
1. Please wear a two piece outfit.
2. For mammograms, please avoid talcum powder, deodorant, lotion or perfume under your arms or on your breasts. These may interfere with the imaging.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their ultrasound breast tests within 30 to 60 minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Loose fitting clothes are encouraged. For ultrasound breast and mammograms, please wear a two piece outfit.
During off peak hours, we should finish your scan within 30 to 60 minutes. You may also enquire with us through WhatsApp or Call at 88933757 about the best appointment times.
When performing breast
cancer screening for women above 40, a mammogram is considered the choice procedure.
It differs from an ultrasound in terms of detecting calcifications (especially
microcalcifications), which is a sign of early stages breast cancer. Ultrasound of
the breast is only able to detect breast cancer when the breast tissue has a growth
that is large enough to be considered.
Due to pain and radiation, many women fear mammograms. With constant technological advancements, the newer models of mammogram machines are more sensitive, which can reduce the pain and radiation during this process.
Yes, it can be done if the doctor deems it necessary.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our
booking form or WhatsApp.
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Ultrasound Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Crown Plus ($445), Royal ($612), Jewel ($1299), and Marvel ($2100) packages have various Ultrasound tests bundled with them.