Affordable Ultrasound Liver Scan
Affordable Ultrasound Liver Scan
Ultrasound liver scan enables detection of the presence of liver diseases such as fatty liver, assesses the condition of the liver, and keeps track of the status of certain liver conditions.
Ultrasound tests are safe, mostly non-invasive and relatively low-cost. It allows your doctor to produce images of internal organs within your body with no radiation, which makes it a safer and lower-risk option.
Want to skip the queue at the polyclinic? We are a one-stop health screening centre equipped with Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound scans for your medical examination and full body check up.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
Why Use Us?
[Optional] Liver Function Test A
- Total Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase [ALP], ALT/SGOT, AST/SGPT, Gamma GT
[Optional] Liver Function Test B
- Total Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase [ALP], ALT/SGOT, AST/SGPT, Gamma GT, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio)
[Optional] Liver Function Test C
- Total Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase [ALP], ALT/SGOT, AST/SGPT, Gamma GT, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, LDH, Hepatitis Bs Antigen & Antibody, Hepatitis A Total IgG, Alpha Fetoprotein [AFP])
*Prices are before GST and subject to GST.
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Generally, you are encouraged to consult our doctor if you are a walk-in patient without any referrals. This is recommended because the results require contextual interpretation and follow up. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
How Do I Prepare?
1. For ultrasound liver tests, you are required to fast at least 6 hours before your appointment.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their ultrasound liver tests within 30 to 60 minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you are required to fast for 6 hours before your ultrasound liver test. This means only plain water is allowed.
In order for us to achieve a clear image of your liver, it is best to not have presence of any food. Thus, fasting will ensure the optimal accuracy for your ultrasound liver scan.
During off peak hours, we should finish your scan within 30 to 60 minutes. You may also enquire with us through WhatsApp or Call at 88933757 about the best appointment times.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our
booking form or WhatsApp.
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Ultrasound Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Crown Plus ($458), Royal ($642) and Jewel ($1369) package have various Ultrasound tests bundled with them.