Chest X-Ray Singapore
Chest X-Ray Singapore
Chest X-Ray (or Chest Radiograph) is a basic and useful procedure to diagnose issues in the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems — namely the heart, lungs, and blood vessels. This test can detect heart failure or a collapsed lung, and also conditions such as fluid in the lungs, pneumonia, and heart enlargement.
This test is recommended if you wish to investigate a medical condition or if you require it for statutory health screening such as Permanent Resident Medical Check Up or Long Term Visit Pass Medical Check Up.
Want to skip the queue at the polyclinic? We are a one-stop health screening centre equipped with Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound scans for your medical examination and full body check up.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
Why Use Us?
|Chest X-Ray and HIV Test||$65.00|
|If you need any customization to your tests, please feel free to contact our friendly staff.||Ask|
*Prices are before GST and subject to GST.
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Generally, you are encouraged to consult our doctor if you are a walk-in patient without any referrals. This is recommended because the results require contextual interpretation and follow up. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
How Do I Prepare?
1. No preparation is required.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their Chest X-Ray test within 30 to 60 minutes during off-peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
No preparation is required.
Please inform our doctor of your pregnancy before doing an X-Ray as radiation easily affects unborn babies more than adults. You may be advised to opt for an alternative imaging test such as an Ultrasound Scan.
During off-peak hours, we should finish your test within 30 to 60 minutes. You may also enquire with us through WhatsApp or Call at 88933757 about the best appointment times.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our
booking form or WhatsApp.
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Jewel ($1299) and Marvel ($2100) package have Chest X-Ray tests bundled with them.