HPV Test Singapore
HPV Test Singapore
A Human Papillomavirus (HPV) test checks for high-risk and cancerous-causing HPV strains (e.g. 16, 18) in the cervical cells. Compared to a Pap Smear, this is a more effective method as while the cells may appear normal, the presence of high-risk HPV strains can increase the risk of the cells becoming abnormal in the future. It is recommended women between 30 to 69 years old who have had sexual intercourse undergo a HPV Test every 5 years.
Want to skip the queue at the polyclinic? We are a one-stop health screening centre equipped with Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound scans for your medical examination and full body check up.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
Why Use Us?
|Service||Price (Before GST)|
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Generally, you are encouraged to consult our doctor if you are a walk-in patient without any referrals. This is recommended because the results require contextual interpretation and follow up. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
How Do I Prepare?
1. Wearing of loose-fitting clothing is encouraged. For HPV Test, please wear a two-piece outfit.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their HPV Test within 30 to 60 minutes during off-peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wearing of loose-fitting clothing is encouraged. For HPV test, please wear a two-piece outfit.
During off-peak hours, we should finish your test within 30 to 60 minutes. You may also enquire with us through WhatsApp or Call at 88933757 about the best appointment times.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our
booking form or WhatsApp.
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Royal ($612) and Jewel ($1299), and Marvel ($2100) package have various tests bundled with them.